Some great features of this product include:
- Includes: Drill Press, Mechanical Variable Speed, Laser, Fence, Table Roller Extension, 1/2″ Keyed Chuck & Key, Tools for Assembly
- Infinitely variable speed range 530-3100 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8″ with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2″ cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right
WEN’s 12 inch swing, variable speed drill press with laser centering device, is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you’ll find in larger more industrial type drill presses. Power through metal, wood and other materials with its max drill capacity of 5/8″ in 1″ thick cast iron. Variable speed allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 530-3100) that works for your project. While you are working, simply move a lever and adjust the speed. No pulleys and belts to change! Our mechanical variable speed design delivers the same power and torque through the entire speed range. A digital readout powered by LED’s displays the running speed. Rigid frame construction of cast iron: head, table, and base ensures accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The 5/8″ chuck gives you versatility with a variety of bits and features on-board chuck key storage, so you never have to hunt around for it. Worktable bevels 45 Degree left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Also includes a retractable roller extension that adjust left and right. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective workholding. An on-board LED light illuminates your work area to increase visibility and for safer use. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A very versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand it’s range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachment, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project
Buy for $289.99 brand new